[LTER-im] Doodle: best time of day for June EDI tutorials on R, GitHub and EML using R

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Mon May 15 12:33:19 PDT 2017

Dear LTER Information Managers,

In June, the Environmental Data Initiative is hosting tutorials via video teleconferences (VTCs) on the following topics (https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/resources/training-education/upcoming-edi-tutorials-via-video-teleconferences-vtcs/):

  *   Introduction to R, on 13 June 2017
  *   Introduction to code versioning and collaboration using GitHub, on 20 June 2017
  *   Creating EML using R, on 27 June 2017

We would like to find the time of day that allows as many of you as possible to participate in these events. Would you please fill out our doodle questionnaire to support the process? Times are given in EST.

https://doodle.com/poll/afst9fnm299ibzxb

Thank you & we are looking forward to seeing you at our tutorials!

Susanne

—

Susanne Grossman-Clarke, PhD

Outreach and Training Coordinator