[LTER-im] Publisher location requested for data set DOI

Hap Garritt hgarritt at mbl.edu
Wed Jan 18 08:10:27 PST 2017

Hi Wade et al.

We have not experienced a publisher location request for any PIE LTER data citations, certainly doesn't seem necessary when a DOI is included.

On another note, I noticed that GCE and a few other LTER sites, AND, SBC and MCR have managed to get their LTER site name included in the Data Portal "How to cite this data package". What did you all do to your EML to get the citation to include your site or did you have to make a request to Mark/Duane to include it.

Thanks
Hap