[LTER-im] Agenda posted for upcoming IM Exec meeting on Sept 5th

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 31 13:26:25 PDT 2017

Hello LTER site IMs,

So that you all have the opportunity to know what IM Exec is going to
discuss, here is a link to our agenda for next Tuesday September 5th.

If you know of something important to add to that agenda, or if you see a
topic about which you have input, please let me or any IM Exec member know
by Monday.

The group IMC photo taken at ESIP is posted to our im website. LINK
<http://im.lternet.edu/sites/im.lternet.edu/files/IMC_group_photo_2017.JPG>
Thank
you Don and Suzanne for taking and posting the photo.

Your chair who sits too much,
Gastil

PS: Also be sure Monday Sept. 11th at noon pacific is on your calendar for
the Virtual Water Cooler, topic(s) to be confirmed.