[LTER-im] not too late for Annual IMC meeting Working Group proposals

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 27 08:25:06 MDT 2016

Hello fellow site IMs,

Since a few proposals came in just today, I want to be fair and give
everyone a chance to get theirs in by the end of today. I'll be sending out
a list of links for everyone to view all proposals and indicate interest
tomorrow. So, please get these in today so everyone sees the complete list
at one time.

To submit, send me an email with a pdf, or ideally a link to a google doc.

Thank you, especially to those who have already submitted,
Gastil