[LTER-im] water cooler today (Monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday)

Corinna Gries cgries at wisc.edu
Mon Jun 13 07:45:04 MDT 2016

HI Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend. We'll have our regular water coolers today at 3 pm EDT and tomorrow at 12 pm EDT.

We'll be using the same zoom link for both, today and tomorrow:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/731740963
Or join by phone:  +1 646 558 8656<tel:%2B1%20646%20558%208656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968<tel:%2B1%20408%20638%200968> (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 731 740 963

Agenda:

Margaret is prepared to discuss thematic standardization/centers of expertise, if there are questions
I am sure, Mark would outline PASTA developments under EDI, if there are questions (I see he is signed up for both days and I am volunteering him).
Any other questions regarding EDI, as far as we can answer them without having any news from NSF.

Annual meeting preparation:
Eda has suggested we discuss the three themes for our annual meeting that Gastil outlined in the workshop proposal request:
* Interactions with EDI
* The Changing Role of the LTER IMC
* The Future of Legacy Data Projects

The document with developing ideas for the annual meeting is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b4i7Ij8a4xtXWfP-XugPZoyuChZOjmRrHh2BhXvDllc/edit
I think everyone has access, let me know if not

Talk to you all later
Corinna