[LTER-im] Reminder - Lightning Talks at Santa Barbara

Jonathan Walsh walshjcaryinstitute at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:19:14 MDT 2016

Greetings,

We are having a plenary session where each site can give a very quick
talk.  Talks will be just a few minutes long, on the order of 3 to 5
minutes.  So far the talk titles look lively and interesting!

Here is a chart of the talks so far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YqMYL_o9O02RyRUyFHu9H_gnzEkLkA2MJr5-0RUv7jI/edit?pref=2&pli=1

I'd like to see 5-10 more to fill up this 45 minute session.  Talk about
whatever you think you'd like to share.  It should be interesting and a lot
of fun.

Setup notes:
1. Naturally, with talks this short, getting them loaded onto the
presentation computer will be a big concern.  Therefore, ALL talks must be
submitted to me, in PPT or PDF form prior to the first travel day of the
meeting.  I will have them all loaded on a usb drive and ready to go.
2. There will be no plugging other computers in to the projector or showing
up with your talk on a flash drive!

I look forward to seeing you all in Santa Barbara!

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Walsh
Information Manager, Baltimore Ecosystem Study
E: WalshJ at caryinstitute.org