[LTER-im] Removing from PASTA?

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Sun Feb 28 13:32:24 MST 2016

Hey folks -
These are issues of "Dataset design best practices", and we do have a
working group for this. I think that pretty quickly, a group of 4-5 of
us on VTC could iron out some recommendations for this particular
question, based on James's email to Jim.

Maybe we can schedule the April water cooler for this? My calendar says
that the March subject is to continue with the IMC-NIMO relations. If
anyone needs to talk over ideas ahead of that, we can schedule something
ad hoc.

Keep in mind that the removal of redundant datasets in D1 that Linda
refers to was about the older datasets that came in from the Metacat
node. Some sites did redesign their collections with the move to pasta,
but these are really two different issues.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management
Santa Barbara Coastal LTER