[LTER-im] breakfast in isla vista

margaret.obrien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 18 19:06:25 MDT 2016

hi! several of you asked if there were breakfast options in isla vista - the student community just west of manzanita.
it looks like mostly restaurants don't open that Early! but here's a few:bagel cafe, 6551 Trigo Rd, Isla vista, 93117 open at 6:30Cafe equilibrium,  6549 pardall Rd, open at 9am sb meals, 910 embarcadero del Norte, Isla vista, open at 8
I'd go with cafe equilibrium , if you aren't in a hurry. if you are, carillo dining hall! or for you super earlies, there is food at the airport

Margaret
Sent from my smartphone, which sometimes spells things in its own special way.