[LTER-im] [Fwd: License grant to LTER sites]

James Brunt jbrunt at lternet.edu
Sat Jun 6 22:45:49 MDT 2015

>From an old friend.....

Subject: License grant to LTER sites
From:    "A. A. El Haddi" <elhaddi at enduradata.com>
Date:    Sat, June 6, 2015 9:26 am
To:      jbrunt at LTERnet.edu
         jporter at lternet.edu

Hello James and John. Don't know if you remember me. But I was the DMAN
for CDR in the 80s and mid 90s.
Hope all is well.

After I left CDR, I went to work at NOAA then to wall street and then to
the storage management industry where
I have been since 2000. I have been doing social entrepreneurship since
2006 after selling  Constant Data. I also
went back to school a few times. I now have a small software company and
teach.

I am sending you a site license of our cross platform data replication
and synchronization software
for all LTER sites as a grant. If you guys decide to use it, let me know
so our sales droids don't bother you
after the download. I will help anyone who installs it directly to get
some feedback.

Thanks.

--
  --A. A. El Haddi, Senior Member IEEE, CTO
EnduraData, Inc
elhaddi at enduradata.com
elhaddi at ieee.org
https://www.linkedin.com/in/aelhaddi