[LTER-im] FERN DATA

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 08:29:19 MDT 2015

Hi,
Does your site ever had, has or could but not have fern data in your Data Catalog?
This week, I am participating in a workshop whose main objectives are to develop field and metadata standards and finding depositories for global fern data. They also want to learn what is out there about ferns even if it's not properly archived.

Please let me know if your site has any such data and if it has developed any type of standards related to the documentation and/or collection of fern data.
Thanks.
EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom
Information Manager