[LTER-im] Databits summer issue

Wade Sheldon sheldon at uga.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:32:27 MDT 2015

Well, I only heard back from two groups who were willing to write articles, but considering we still don't have sufficient content commitments for this issue and we're already past the deadline I think it makes more sense to regroup for a post-ASM Fall issue at this point.

If we could get a nice report from each IM session at the ASM plus a few related articles we should have a compelling issue, so session leaders please take note (figuratively and literally)! We'll try for a Sept 30 deadline for the Fall issue.

Thanks, and see you soon.

Wade Sheldon

--

  Wade M. Sheldon