[LTER-im] Databits summer issue

Wade Sheldon sheldon at uga.edu
Fri Aug 14 10:28:43 MDT 2015

Hi folks,

So far no articles have been committed or submitted for this planned DataBits issue. Please let me know today if you are preparing an article or plan to. I know everyone is understandably preoccupied with the distributed IM planning process and ASM preparations, but we need to decide if this issue is a "go" or not.

We can extend the submission date until next week if there is interest, otherwise we'll have to skip this issue and try to put together a post-ASM issue instead.

Thanks.

Wade Sheldon

--

  Wade M. Sheldon