[LTER-im-rep] Fw: Information for your trip to the ESIP 2017 Summer Meeting

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 15:24:44 PDT 2017

Hi,
In regaard to the size for a piece to be submitted to the Research as art event:

"NOTE ON SIZE:  the artwork will be mounted on boards that are 24” by 36” and secured with binder clips.  So please (if this works for you) print your work to fit within these limits."
Please see the below message.
EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager