[LTER-im-rep] February Watercoolers

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:15:33 MST 2016

Dear colleagues,

Our next IMC VTCs will be on the 1st and 2nd of February. Please complete the Doddle poll with whichever session you plan to attend.

http://doodle.com/poll/4dv8na97p7bwwm43

The topic for discussion will be if/how we should modify our existing IM organization (committees, WGs, etc.) to interact with the NIMO, assuming it is awarded. We would like to get the discussion going before the VTCs and I will send out an e-mail early next week with some initial thoughts to start a dialog.

We will also provide an update on proposals for the 2016 IMC meeting.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability | Arizona State University
  Sustainable data - use, preserve, re-use