[LTER-im-rep] IMC meeting, last bit of logistics, arrival night dinner, PS: super-late arrivals

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 12 11:29:22 MDT 2016

Hi All,

My cell is 805-455-4236. However, you'll note Margaret did not list it
earlier. This is because it is not a smart phone and it does not have a
smart owner. Text responses will be limited to the set of (ok, no, call), a
mutually exclusive exhaustive set, the latter meaning the answer is too
complicated to text. But if other channels fall thru, you have my number.
Just never assume I actually got a message on it. But enter it into your
smart phones so you'll know if it's me calling. Feel special. I make about
2 calls a month.

Gastil

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Margaret O'Brien <margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu