[LTER-im-rep] Selection process for potential NIMO host institutions

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:52:38 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Attached is the site/PI profile template for those institutions that are willing to host the NIMO administrative function. If you wish to be considered as a candidate site, please return your completed profile by 18:00 PDT on Wednesday, September 9. I will then distribute these to everyone in advance of an IMC vote.  Please add your site ID to the front of the file name, e.g. XXX proposed NIMO host.docx.

I propose that the voting process should identify at least a first and second choice site so that we have a "plan B" in case negotiations with a preferred site do not pan out. The first choice site will go forward to the LTER Executive Board for approval. The vote will be based on one vote per site, which I think is as fair and equitable as we can make it. Please let me know if you have an alternative suggestion.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>