[LTER-im-rep] 2016 Annual IMC Meeting location

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 1 16:56:30 MDT 2015

The next annual meeting of the IMC will be at an LTER site, following our
3-year cycled pattern (see below.) Please let me know if your site is able
and willing to host approximately 30 to 40 people in August or September
2016. Please check with your site management, at least in a preliminary
way, if this is feasible prior to offering. I will gather these offers for
IMExec.

Since I began with LTER in 2009, I have greatly enjoyed our annual meetings
at LTER sites and appreciate how much work these sites invested. Remember
the wagon ride to see the row crops at Kellog? Remember the ice cave in
Fairbanks?

2009 with ASM
2010 at KBS
2011 with EIMC in Santa Barbara
2012 at ASM
2013 at BNZ, Fairbanks
2014 with ESIP at Copper Mountain
2015 at ASM
2016 at an LTER site... could it be yours?

As you see, IMExec lost no time putting a new member to work.
:)
Gastil