[LTER-im-rep] FW: NSF/IM Meeting Tuesday 1:30 PM Longs Peak Keyhole

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:08:28 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

The current timing of this session is unfortunate because it clashes with an IM focused working group. However, it is an opportunity for some of us at least to talk to several NSF representatives about our plans. On the assumption that not all of us will make it, we will ensure summary notes are distributed.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist

P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402