[LTER-im-rep] Reminder on Doodle Poll on whether Metacat files should be 'hidden' in DataONE

Linda A Powell powell at fiu.edu
Wed Nov 18 07:26:57 MST 2015

Dear Information Managers,

I sent an email last week with a Doodle Poll Link to all the IMs asking the question as whether LTER Metacat files be archived and made hidden.  We are trying to determine where the LTER sites stand on this issue as Mark Servilla will have to write a script for DataONE that will make Metacat files 'hidden' but he didn't want to make a 'blanket' script for all sites because he knew there were some IMs that need the Metacat files to be shown in DataONE.

I heard back from 14 LTER site IMs already and would appreciate your vote ASAP so we can move forward with this DataONE issue.  The link to the Doodle Poll is
http://doodle.com/poll/uw87khqqyhhsiry5#table

Thanks in advance for participating in the poll!

Best,

Linda

Linda Powell
Information Manager
Florida Coastal Everglades LTER Program
OE 148, Florida International University
University Park
Miami, Florida 33199
Phone (Tallahassee, FL): 850-745-0381
Phone(Miami,FL): 305-856-0039 or  305-348-6054
Website: http://fcelter.fiu.edu