[LTER-im-rep] IMC Watercooler - November

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:30:07 MST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We will be using Vidyo for the water coolers today (1PM MST) and tomorrow (10AM MST). See connection details below:

To connect, use any of the following options:

- To join from your desktop, mobile device, or to annotate with VidyoSlate on your iPad: Click
https://asu.idsflame.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=aQyE2iw0eRmVl8KmRsGOyqfqyvQ

If this is your first time using Vidyo on this device, the link will prompt you to install the VidyoWeb Browser Plug-in.  Once installed, please return to this email and click on the link again to prompt the guest user log in.

- To join from your phone: Dial 480-884-1557 x1055677860

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability | Arizona State University
  Sustainable data - use, preserve, re-use