[LTER-im-rep] open online forum, LTER network data management, Fridays 3pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 30 15:54:45 MDT 2015

Hello all -
Many of you have contributed to the ongoing discussion of what form
Network-level data management should take. Everyone's inputs are much
appreciated.

As part of this, groups (small and large) have held semi-regular
google-hangouts. We need to keep this hangout slot running. There won't
be a specific agenda, just a gathering place to bring up ideas, concerns
and current info.

I will be the one initiating the hangouts until the ASM. At UCSB we just
acquired google-apps-for-education, and they tell me this means that 15
people can stay on video (rather than the usual 10), and others on
audio. woohoo!

So please put this on your calendar: Fridays, 3pm EDT/ 2pm CDT / 1pm MDT
/ noon PDT.

I'll start the hangout and send out a link 10 minutes before to this
same group. If you want explicit invitations sent to others, please let
me know and I'll add them, or forward the link yourself.

See you tomorrow -
Margaret

--
Margaret O'Brien