[LTER-im-rep] Fwd: Re: ASM Posters

James Brunt jbrunt at lternet.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:04:29 MDT 2015

John's message got spam-tagged.

- -------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [LTER-im-rep] ASM Posters
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:58:18 -0400
From: John Porter <jhp7e at virginia.edu>
To: Wade Sheldon <sheldon at uga.edu>, im-rep at lists.lternet.edu

I'd suggest that we do a poster on LTER Data Resources - summarizing the
number of data sets in different topic categories and showing a step-by
step going through PASTA to download data.

This is a good chance to grab some graduate-student eyes..... and get
some additional data uses......

I'll be glad to pull something together, but I'll be glad to have (lots)
of collaborators.....

- -John Porter