[LTER-im-rep] Recommendation for future operation of the NIS

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 24 00:13:09 MDT 2015

Thanks Bob -
I put this doc into the shared google folder, and added a few notes. The
IMC has access to it there, as does Mark, and Peter Groffman. The rest
of the EB hasn't been in that folder, but has gotten regular updates (as
you know). Duane has been on some VTCs.

This is some useful input. As you probably know, we will be needing more
material, such as descriptions of programming activities and a timeline.

thanks again -
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management