[LTER-im-rep] IMC VTC - Link

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Wed Jul 22 12:46:05 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I haven't seen a Go to Meeting invite. I think James Brunt may be out. We can use Vidyo for this week's VTC discussions.

To connect, use one of the following options:

- To join from your desktop, mobile device, or to annotate with VidyoSlate on your iPad: Click
https://asu.idsflame.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=aQyE2iw0eRmVl8KmRsGOyqfqyvQ

If this is your first time using Vidyo on this device, the link will prompt you to install the VidyoWeb Browser Plug-in.  Once installed, please return to this email and click on the link again to prompt the guest user log in.

- To join from your phone: Dial 480-884-1557 x1055677860

- To join from a non-Vidyo conferencing endpoint: Connect using our VidyoGateway by way of the IP 149.169.149.135, use H.323 or SIP, and enter meeting ID 1055677860

Regards, Philip