[LTER-im-rep] LTER VTC Discussion - presentation

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:15:15 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Attached is a presentation that overviews where we are with our study of a possible future LTER IM operation. I would normally send as a pdf but the graphics are not translating very well. Please take a look and digest in preparation for our VTCs this week. It is difficult to portray all the details before actually presenting the material, but I would ask you to hold any questions you have until the VTCs, as I am sure others will have the same queries.

Thank you to the whole IMC for your creative input and support, and especially the WG members who are doing so much of the leg work.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>