[LTER-im-rep] Fwd: LTER Data Management Meeting

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:41:12 MDT 2015

Hi all -
I think the format we used last week, where we focused work on a couple
of areas worked pretty well.

This week, we could move on. The areas of the narrative that need work
are these:
Service requests
The lists here need to be condensed, plus it needs an intro paragraph.

work plan
My opinion is that we should start by listing the year 1 and 2 tasks,
based on the groupings in the scope section. Particularly since we have
to start thinking about what a "transition" really looks like.

I tagged those sections with magenta labels.

here is the direct link to the doc again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gUr6ykdxnUMutt2Vv5NtMjWsCLMX5CqlsUDQv5dnuyo/edit#

and the link to GTM, hosted by Jonathan:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/958987821

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management