[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: [HubbardBrookCOS] Weir 6 work

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Mon May 27 08:53:45 PDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[HubbardBrookCOS] Weir 6 work
Date: 	Mon, 27 May 2019 09:57:42 +0000
From: 	Halm, Ian -FS via HubbardBrookCOS <hubbardbrookcos at lists.sr.unh.edu>
To: 	HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu <HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu>,
hubbardbrookcos at lists.sr.unh.edu <hubbardbrookcos at lists.sr.unh.edu>

Hello all, we will have an excavator and dump truck working on the
backfill of weir 6 and improving the parking. This is scheduled to occur
Thursday and Friday. Please park off the road or at weir 5 on those
days. I will send an email if the schedule changes. Ian

Get Outlook for iOS
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_o0ukef&d=DwMFAg&c=c6MrceVCY5m5A_KAUkrdoA&r=MFh2AWAPkX8OjEGF4DVna8dQkABhP70hNTqEBsmMib0&m=Mrk5nhxTLLjPgrHS6QStAbWYJehT0nZHgLDvwvfQL8g&s=pmhD7io_N_Wsj6y4nIj_HuU-cd5tlcr-pbzVKn_CCug&e=>

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA
solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of
this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may
violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties.
If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender and delete the email immediately.