[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: [LTER-grad-rep] LTER grad student Slack channel

Ashley K. Lang Ashley.K.Lang.GR at dartmouth.edu
Tue Oct 30 07:54:40 PDT 2018

Hi HBR grads,

Do you use Slack? At the recent LTER All Scientists Meeting, the graduate student representatives agreed to start a Slack for LTER grad students. It is a place to disseminate information about upcoming events in the LTER community, share stories, advice, protocols, etc. among the grad student community.

The email below explains it more eloquently. If you would like to join the LTER grad students Slack, just email me back and I will add you!

Thanks,
Ashley
Ashley Lang
Department of Biological Sciences