[LTER-hbr_grad] Request for Grad Student profile pages for the Hubbard Brook website

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Thu Oct 25 07:12:00 PDT 2018

Hubbard Brook grad students,

We host a contact/profile page for each person involved in
research/education/outreach
at Hubbard Brook on our website: https://hubbardbrook.org/people

I'm reaching out to you today for your help in improving grad presence
on our
website. We have recently updated the list of active grad students, and
there are more
than 30! If you are listed below, thank you! I can make changes at any
time if
you wish to update information on your page.  If you are not listed
below, please take a look at
examples on https://hubbardbrook.org/people, and send me the items
listed below (* are most important).

Thank  you
-Mary Martin, Hubbard Brook Information Manager

*Name:
*Institution:
*Department:
*Address:
Phone:
Email:
ORCID:
Homepage Link:
Other project links:
Link to online CV:
*Advisor:
*MS or PhD:
*A short Research Interest Statement:
*Attach Photo:

Grad Students with Profile pages on https://hubbardbrook.org/people

Jamie Harrison 	Boston University 	Graduate Student; Ph.D.
Stephanie Juice 	University of Vermont 	Graduate Student; Ph.D.
Ashley Lang 	Dartmouth College 	Graduate Student; Ph.D.
Shiyi Li 	Cornell University 	Graduate Student; M.S.
Erin Pierce 	Boston University 	Graduate Student; Ph.D.
Angela Possinger 	Cornell University 	Graduate Student; Ph.D.
Alexandrea Rice 	State University of New York Environmental Science
Graduate Student; M.S.
Yang Yang 	State University of New York Environmental Science 	Graduate
Student; Ph.D.