[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: [HubbardBrook] Reminder: Deadline for Hubbard Brook presentation fast approaching

Ashley K. Lang Ashley.K.Lang.GR at dartmouth.edu
Wed May 24 16:52:46 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

See message below—just a reminder that the June 2 deadline for registering for the cooperator’s meeting with a talk is next Friday.

Also, please let me know if you are interested in presenting on an idea, conundrum, research product, etc. at the Friday COS meeting after the cooperator’s meeting. So far, we have students presenting on data and soliciting ideas from the COS about interpreting them, at least one person presenting on a new research project and hoping to hear some feedback about what additional things would be interesting to measure, and some people talking about how changes in biodiversity at Hubbard Brook might impact different parts of the ecosystem (again, hoping to hear from the variety of people in the COS in an effort to broaden the project's perspective).

Sometimes it’s a good idea to get your ideas out there to a diverse group of researchers and hear everyone’s take! We still have several spots available, so just shoot me an email if you’re interested.

Ashley
Ashley Lang
Department of Biological Sciences
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology