[LTER-hbr_grad] Survey: Feedback on COS meeting

Ashley K. Lang Ashley.K.Lang.GR at dartmouth.edu
Tue Jul 25 06:51:11 PDT 2017

Hi all,

First, a hearty thanks to those who were able to attend this year’s COS meeting—it was a great meeting and I think it was a useful and productive day for many.

As we plan for future meetings, it would be awesome to hear from those who attended about what you liked and didn’t like about the activities we organized.

If you attended this year’s meeting on Friday July 14, please take a moment to complete this 4-question survey by this Friday, July 28: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GFRWTKP

We appreciate your feedback and help in making these meetings relevant to graduate students!

Ashley
Ashley Lang
Department of Biological Sciences
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology