[LTER-grad-rep] LTER grad reps meeting

Megan Wheeler mmwheele at asu.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:43:49 PDT 2018

Hi all,

It's looking like the best time to meet will be next *Monday, October 29,
at 10 am PCT/1 pm Eastern*. Here is the info to join the call:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/111747503

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,111747503#  or +16468769923,,111747503#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 876 9923
    Meeting ID: 111 747 503
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/QJsdnOd7