[LTER-grad-rep] Fwd: LTER Grad Students Needed!

Ross Boucek rbouc003 at fiu.edu
Mon Jun 15 11:11:42 MDT 2015

Hi grad reps,

could you send this request across your respective student listservs?

thanks!

Ross Boucek M.S.
SAFER http://safer-iai.org/team/students/
PhD candidate Department of Biology
Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect