[LTER-grad-rep] Fwd: 2 minute Survey aimed at improving LTER ASM graduate student day.

Ross Boucek rbouc003 at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 6 10:20:21 MDT 2015

Hi Grad reps,

I hope all is well, at your earliest convenience, please send this survey
to your LTER site student body.

https://umn.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5vFe6TcnvmrpsmF

 We have 0 respondents from these sites below. If you are the grad rep for
these sites, please make sure to urge the students at your site  to fill
this survey out, so we can incorporate their research into graduate student
day.

SGS
VCR
LUQ
MCM
MCR
PAL
PIE

The purpose of the survey is to hep us to design the graduate student day
at the ASM meeting that best facilitates inter-site communications and
collaborations among students.  We would like to get an idea of what the
general research interests are for the graduate students that will be
attending the meeting. With this information, we can schedule working
groups and presentation sessions around research interests that are most
common.

Thanks and have a good weekend!
Ross

Ross Boucek M.S.
SAFER http://safer-iai.org/team/students/
PhD candidate Department of Biology
Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect