[LTER-grad-rep] Grad student day, missing site reps

Ross Boucek rbouc003 at fiu.edu
Sun Aug 23 11:19:30 MDT 2015

Hi grad reps,

We are  week away from the ASM, and the graduate student day plans are
wrapping up. I havent heard from reps from these sites.

PIE, VCR, SBC, CWT, SEV, SGC, PAL, LUQ

If you are from one of these sites, please let me know if you are

 1) going to the ASM

 2) whether or not your willing to give a breif talk about your site
history, current research questions at your site, and highlight some
current student research.

If I dont hear from you by Tuesday, then I pull your site talk from the
program.

Cheers!
Ross

Ross Boucek M.S.
Research Assistant
PhD candidate Department of Biology
Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect