[LTER-education] CDR update

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:08:14 PST 2022

Hi all!

There wasn't time for site updates in today's EOC meeting so here's my site
update via email: I'm changing jobs and will start as Cedar Creek's
Associate Director on Monday! ~25% of my time will still be allocated
towards education and community engagement work, so I do hope to keep
attending the EOC meetings as often as I can. One of my first orders of
business is hiring a replacement education coordinator, so if you have
leads on great candidates interested in life at the intersection of science
and education in Minnesota, please let me know! I'll share the job posting
when it's live.

I love being part of this community and am glad to continue working with
you all from this different chair!

Best,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator