[LTER-education] Experience with a Teacher Advisory Group?

Holly Menninger hmenning at umn.edu
Wed Sep 1 15:02:38 PDT 2021

Hi LTER EOC Colleagues,

Looking forward to reconnecting with you all tomorrow!

I was chatting with Caitlin Potter from Cedar Creek yesterday and she
recommended I reach out to the list-serve.

We're in the process of setting up a Teacher Advisory Group to guide our
work, particularly field trip development and teacher PD, for the MSP LTER.
I'd love to connect with folks who've built a teacher advisory group --
interested in connecting briefly via Zoom and  learning about your
experience, lessons learned, pro-tips.

Feel free to ping me directly. Thanks!

Holly

--
*Holly L. Menninger, Ph.D. **she/her/hers*
Director of Public Engagement & Science Learning

bellmuseum.umn.edu

*Gifts of all size make the Bell a Museum without Boundaries! Learn more
<https://makingagift.umn.edu/give/fund.html?owner=O_BEL&desc_source=UWXX_BELL_SITE>
and
support the Bell today!*