[LTER-education] November LTER EOC!

Haas, Kara karahaas at msu.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:06:48 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm so sorry!  I'm having computer issues on my laptop, this makes it so that I can't do anything with the windows open on my laptop screen!  Sigh.

Great meeting!

Notes are here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ibVg4NxXWgzZazfRUDX0AM8cc3UVgv_PZ0kre9irOx4/edit?usp=sharing>

If you had more discussion in your break out rooms and want to share it, please add to this slide show.<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DV3mjfwbABN86JXTbXiTUoloCOSwYXhghZQMoxRTV_s/edit?usp=sharing>?

See you in December!  Our focal site presentations will be:
CCE - C. Paulenich
SEV - K. Eichhorst

Outline for LTER site highlights, meant to be simple and fun!  5 minutes to present, 5 minutes for questions per site
Format: a slide or two with pictures would be great!
-high level view of the science at your site
-how do you use the science of your site for education and outreach and who are your target Audiences?

Kara

Kara Haas (she/her)
KaraHaas at msu.edu
Doctoral Student | Science Education
Curriculum, Instruction & Teacher Education
Department of Teacher Education | College of Education

K-12 Partnership Coordinator
KBS Long-term Ecological Research Program (KBS LTER)
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station

Michigan State University

karahaas at msu.edu<mailto:karahaas at msu.edu>
269-317-9075 (cell)
KaraHaas.org <https://karahaas.org/>
@KaraHaaSciEd  <https://twitter.com/KaraHaaSciEd>
#KBSK12
Visit us online! KBS website<https://www.kbs.msu.edu/education/k-12/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/KelloggBioStn>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggbiostn>

Michigan State University occupies the Lands of the Anishinaabeg - Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples.
I affirm Indigenous sovereignty and the need for accountability to American Indian and Indigenous peoples.
- http://aisp.msu.edu/about/land/