[LTER-education] Recruiting diverse applicants

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Fri Mar 12 08:37:42 PST 2021

Hi all!

My supervisor has asked for my help in putting together a list of places he
could advertise a couple of technician and postdoc positions where he would
have a good chance of reaching a diverse applicant pool. He wants to expand
from the traditional ecology listservs, Texas A+M board, etc he has used in
the past to a wider range of places. Do any of you have specific
suggestions I could pass on to him? I did pull a few options from the
Diversity Committee's fabulous list of resources on the lternet.

Thanks so much!
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator