[LTER-education] Fwd: [Reu-geo] Talk: cross-program assessment of BIO REUs during COVID

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 5 15:26:25 PST 2021

Dear LTER Education Managers and LTER REU Coordinators--

Please see below for a talk (organized by the BIO-REU program) on the
results of last summer's virtual REU experiences that ties in with a recent
education committee discussion. I'd also like to remind folks on the
LTER-REU-Coordinators list to let me know if there has been a change of
responsibilities and there is someone else at your site who should be added
to this list.

Thanks, Marty
---
Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*