[LTER-education] January 6th EOC Meeting Reminder and Warm Wishes

Elena Sparrow ebsparrow at alaska.edu
Fri Dec 17 12:57:32 PST 2021

Thank you Scott and Kara. Season's greetings and blessings to all for an
enjoyable holiday season.
Elena

Elena Bautista Sparrow, Ph. D.
she/her/hers (what's this?
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen> )
Education Outreach Director, International Arctic Research Center (IARC)
Research Professor, Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Alaska GLOBE Partnership Director
University of Alaska Fairbanks
203 F Akasofu Bldg; 2160 Koyukuk Dr.
P.O.Box 757340