[LTER-education] January 6th EOC Meeting Reminder and Warm Wishes

Scott Simon scott.simon at ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 17 10:56:21 PST 2021

Hello All!

Hopefully things are winding down for us all as we head into the holiday
season!

This is a reminder that we will be meeting on *Thursday January 6th (3pm on
the right coast, 12pm on the left!)*

We've got an exciting and packed agenda.  Please review the Running Meeting
Agenda and Notes
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA> and let us
know if you'd like to add anything.

January LTER site presenters will be:

Caitlin Potter, Cedar Creek Ecosystem <https://www.cedarcreek.umn.edu/ed>

Janice McDonnel, Palmer Station <https://pal.lternet.edu/education>

Finally, it has been another crazy year!  We wanted to express our
gratitude to all of you in the LTER EOC and thank you for being a monthly
bright spot, and opportunity to work with such an excellent group of people.

Looking Forward to 2022!

Sincerely,

Kara & Scott

--