[LTER-education] December Meeting Reminder-TODAY

Scott Simon scott.simon at ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:40:31 PST 2021

Good Morning EOC!!!

We hope everyone is doing well as we race to the end of a CRAZY quarter,
the holiday season and a brand new year!

We look forward to seeing you all in just a bit.

We're looking forward to hearing from Cari Paulenich on the California
Current Ecosystem (CCE), and Kim Eichhorst on Sevilleta (SEV).

Please check out the notes and agenda and include any items you have.

Best,

Scott

2021 Running Meeting Notes_LTER Education and Outreach Committee (EOC)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ibVg4NxXWgzZazfRUDX0AM8cc3UVgv_PZ0kre9irOx4/edit>

LTER Education Committee Conference Call

First Thursday of the Month

3:00-4:00 pm EST

Our ZOOM link is:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234__;!!HXCxUKc!kTRh2ap2jh3MUCsaEkg-WDAUrsaqYWQWEhWL6wl462PNd2K4kE4BRFL7bIImnVpZHg$>
https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/92461233272 (updated during June meeting)

If you need to check in via telephone the number is:

+13126266799,,92461233272# (one click for cell phone)

 +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll) or +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll), Meeting ID: 924
6123 3272

The Google Team Drive link is:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA__;!!HXCxUKc!kTRh2ap2jh3MUCsaEkg-WDAUrsaqYWQWEhWL6wl462PNd2K4kE4BRFL7bIJouiK6FQ$>