[LTER-education] Pamela Snow's retirement: Sept. 13

Hart, Clarisse hart3 at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 18 13:45:29 PDT 2021

Hello, friends of Harvard Forest LTER Schoolyard Ecology!

As many of you already know, Pamela Snow is soon retiring from an incredible career at the helm of the Harvard Forest Schoolyard Ecology Program. We are hosting a virtual celebration, and you're invited! I know she would be very touched to see you there.

It will be Monday, September 13 (her last day at HF) at 3:30pm EDT, via Zoom (info below). No RSVPs are necessary. :)

We are also putting together a surprise gift for her: a photo memory book with well-wishes and memories from colleagues past and present.

If you'd like to contribute, please use this survey form to submit your message by Friday September 3.
https://harvard.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2mjyqKmKNBZ4VIW

If the form gives you trouble, you can also always just email me your message instead.

Please also feel free to forward this email to others who may have retired or otherwise moved on but may be interested in attending or contributing a message.

Hope to see you at Pam's virtual party!

Cheers,
Clarisse

Topic: Pamela's retirement party
Time: Sep 13, 2021 03:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom meeting
https://harvard.zoom.us/j/92370429944?pwd=R3J1WS9rSGFhUzMwRjF4MGFaVnJXZz09<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__harvard.zoom.us_j_92370429944-3Fpwd-3DR3J1WS9rSGFhUzMwRjF4MGFaVnJXZz09&d=DwMFAg&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=JIxZ-AFpuKPv2mz1PYfwckARh16Laz2TrneksBiVXcE&m=d8sk-ag-QyBXKNTSvVIGEn3xxe8a-4WoEl3mAmn0vPo&s=lbU5pO3AKz7hAt4MuXe-nLa_RSY-p3toDCXiRslH68Y&e=>

Password: 955578

Join by telephone (use any number to dial in)
        +1 669 900 6833
        +1 929 436 2866
        +1 253 215 8782
        +1 301 715 8592
        +1 312 626 6799
        +1 346 248 7799

International numbers available: https://harvard.zoom.us/u/ab1cuHcmlL<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__harvard.zoom.us_u_ab1cuHcmlL&d=DwMFAg&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=JIxZ-AFpuKPv2mz1PYfwckARh16Laz2TrneksBiVXcE&m=d8sk-ag-QyBXKNTSvVIGEn3xxe8a-4WoEl3mAmn0vPo&s=7D_Q5l7NNc4ZozK6yqBDPz0AYasZSDXbnPRJaM6ZfyI&e=>

One tap mobile: +16699006833,,92370429944# US (San Jose)

Join by SIP conference room system
Meeting ID: 923 7042 9944
92370429944 at zoomcrc.com<mailto:92370429944 at zoomcrc.com>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clarisse Hart, Director of Outreach & Education

Harvard Forest
Harvard University
324 North Main Street
Petersham, MA 01366

(978) 756-6157 phone

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Harvard Forest on the web:
http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu<http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/theharvardforest
http://www.twitter.com/harvardforest and http://www.twitter.com/awitnesstree

I recognize the land Harvard Forest occupies as the unceded home territory of the Nipmuc Nation. I honor the millennia of stewardship that shaped the ecosystems surrounding us today, and the ongoing, vital role of Indigenous community members in shaping the ecosystems of tomorrow. I am personally committed to continuing to build a relationship with the Nipmuc community that ensures that this land and its life-giving benefits are mutually accessible, affirming, and sustaining.