[LTER-education] Hope I can make my last EOC meeting before retirement from Harvard Forest LTER

Snow, Pamela M. psnow at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 5 09:57:47 PDT 2021

LTER Education Reps:

Just letting you know that I will be retiring from Harvard Forest LTER next month. While I hope to make the Sep. 2nd meeting, it does fall on the week that my family will be vacationing on Cape Cod, so I cannot commit to being there.

You have been a great team of inspiring collaborators for the past 17 years and I wish you all the best in continuing to engage the next generation of stewards of this planet!!!

Keep lifting each other up and supporting the interweaving of this national learning community for the greatest good, PLEASE and THANK YOU  😊

Hope you all find ways to fulfill what propels you to do this work, and stay centered and as happy as possible through it all.  In essence, Be well…and carry on.

Respectfully and Warmly,

Pamela

Pamela M. Snow
Schoolyard Ecology Coordinator