[LTER-education] See you in September...

Bess Caplan caplanb at caryinstitute.org
Sun Aug 8 06:38:05 PDT 2021

Thank you.  I hope to stay tuned in to all the great work each of you are
doing.  It's been a pleasure working with such a dedicated and talented
group.

Bess Caplan
Ecology Education Program Leader
Baltimore Ecosystem Study, a program of the Cary Institute of Ecosystem
Studies
caplanb at caryinstitute.org
*MAEOE Certified Environmental Educator

Like us on Facebook:  Baltimore Ecosystem Study
<https://www.facebook.com/BESlter/>

MAILING ADDRESS
Center for Urban Environmental Research and Education
1000 Hilltop Circle
TRC 173
Baltimore, MD  21250