[LTER-education] See you in September...

Elena Sparrow ebsparrow at alaska.edu
Thu Aug 5 10:44:35 PDT 2021

Hello Scott and All,
I am adding my NAY to next week's meeting.We are having the Climate
Research Intensive course for undergraduates next week and won't be able to
join. See you in September.

Dear Bess,
Thank you for all you have done for LTER EOC. WE will miss you. Wish you
the best in your new job and adventure,

Best regards,
Elena
Elena Bautista Sparrow, Ph. D.
she/her/hers (what's this?
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen> )
Education Outreach Director, International Arctic Research Center (IARC)
Research Professor, Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Alaska GLOBE Partnership Director
University of Alaska Fairbanks
203 F Akasofu Bldg; 2160 Koyukuk Dr.
P.O.Box 757340