[LTER-education] Fwd: SNARL seminar

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:49:43 PDT 2021

Dear Education folks,
Craig Strang, longtime friend of the Network, is presenting new work on
re-opening schools with outdoor learning -- next Tuesday evening (7 pm
Pacific time) as part of the Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory
(SNARL) seminar series. I know this meshes with work that lots of you have
been doing over the past year-plus. Full info is on the attached flyer and
the Zoom link is: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/83933234471. (Also, Carol
Blanchette, who now directs SNARL says "hi.")

Kari -- thought this might also be relevant for UFERN folks.
Cheers, Marty
---
Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*