[LTER-education] Tomorrow - LTER workshop on creating pre-orientation field site trailers

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:13:39 PDT 2021

Hi EOC folks! In case you didn't see our all LTER email yesterday, I wanted
to make sure you knew about our workshop tomorrow at 9am PT, 12pm ET:

*Pre-Orientation Program Trailers - An Approach to Support Inclusion by
Demystifying Field Experiences
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsfu2rqTMqHNAaMNoPmRzPapqSXewMyZ28>*

In this 2-hour workshop we will work together to explore the contents and
production of pre-orientation videos. Presenters will share inclusivity and
field safety considerations (e.g. from Demery & Pipkin 2020) and DIY video
creation guidance from The Virtual Field (OBFS) and LTER.

For more information and to register, visit our web page
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsfu2rqTMqHNAaMNoPmRzPapqSXewMyZ28>.
Feel free to forward to LTER colleagues you think may be interested.

Kind regards,
Kristen

--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu