[LTER-education] Schoolyard Books - digital?

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Tue May 26 09:02:11 PDT 2020

Hi all!

I have a student in the science communication course I am teaching who is
interested in exploring kids' books about science as her final project.
Given that it's an all-online course with a very compressed schedule (three
weeks, one of which is done already...), I don't think I'll have time to
get physical copies of books for her, or connect with her to loan her the
physical copies I have in my own collection. Do any of your sites have
*digital* copies or PDF versions of your site's Schoolyard Book Series
books that I could point her to as examples? She would just want to flip
through them, not use them in formal programming or anything like that.

If you have something like that and are willing to share it, please let me
know! Thanks so much!

Best,
Caitlin (CDR)

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator